Edifier S360DB 2.1 Active Bluetooth Multimedia Speaker System
• 2.0 speakers plus wireless subwoofer
• Hi-Fi class planar diaphragm tweeters
• 4 inch (105 mm) aluminium mid-range drivers
• Wireless subwoofer with 8 inch long-throw speaker driver
• Bluetooth 4.1 with Qualcomm® aptX™ decoder
• Class-D high efficient amplifier with DSP technology
• MDF wooden enclosure to reduce sound resonance
Edifier S360DB 2.1 Description:
• Power output : R/L (treble): 10W+10W, R/L (midrange and bass): 30W+30W, SW: 75W
• Signal to noise ratio: R/L: ≥85dB(A), SW: ≥85dB
• Frequency response: R/L: 60Hz – 40KHz, SW: 40Hz – 150Hz
• Input type: PC/AUX/Optical/Coaxial/Bluetooth
• Driver unit: Bass unit: 8-inch (220mm), Mids+bass unite: 4-inch (105mm) x 2, Tweeter unit: Planar diaphragm tweeter x 2
• Speaker Dimensions: Satellite: 140 x 253 x 177mm, Subwoofer: 275 x 299 x 322mm
The S360DB features a high quality wooden vinyl over dense partial board for great sound performance and looks. Modern style is accentuated by the sleek aluminium driver diffusers. One of the highlights of the system is the planar tweeter, developed in collaboration with Fostex, known as an industry leader in driver design. This technology can be found in other Edifier products including recognized industry leaders: Phil Jones Bass, AirPulse, AAD, and Stax.
The 4-inch aluminium mid-range drivers of the Edifier S360DB are from the high-tech German engineers at KLIPPEL. After several months of research and design this unique speaker system with clear full range sound debuted. The S360DB uses a wireless subwoofer with an 8-inch professional speaker. On the right side of the subwoofer is a bass reflex port for vibration-free bass. The S360DB has audio inputs for every imaginable device including 2 analogue RCA, 1 Hi-Res USB as well as digital optical and coaxial.
The S360DB uses the latest electro-acoustic technology. Making the most of the capabilities of the Texas Instruments processor in combination with its own DSP the speaker system produces clean, low bass. The market leader in digital amplifiers, Texas Instruments specifically designed the TAS5754M amplifier as a high-performance solution that complements the digital bridge for exceptional audio performance. Edifier S360DB fully meets the standards of Hi-Res.