Edifier T5 Powered Active Subwoofer – Black
- 70W RMS active subwoofer
- 8 inch long stroke speaker driver
- Frequency response from 38Hz
- 21mm thickened MDF wooden enclosure
- Phase and low pass control
- RCA Line-in/Line-out (pass through) connections
- Automatic stand-by mode
- Universal switching power supply (100-240V)
Edifier T5 Description:
- Driver Unit: 8″
- Total Power Output: RMS 70w
- Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥85dB (A)
- Frequency Response: 38Hz~200Hz
- Noise Level: ≤25dB(A)
- Input Sensitivity: 50±20mV
- Dimension: 278 x 300 x 336mm
An 8” driver delivers 70w of powerful sound with rich, highly accurate bass to provide you with the best listening experience. Deep lows don’t have to sound distorted and overblown. We’ve designed the T5 to deliver a clean listening experience for everyone. The low pass filter ensures that your subwoofer only plays sounds too low for your speakers to properly output without distortion. Supplement your speakers high and mid-range with bass you can really feel down to the 38Hz range.
Resonance is great when it’s your room shaking from the bass, not so much when it’s your subwoofer cabinet shaking from poor design. We use high quality, medium-density fiberboard (MDF) materials that offer reduced cabinet resonance for the cleanest sound around.
Change bass volume on the fly with a convenient knob located on the back panel of the unit. An adjacent knob controls the frequency range of the subwoofer, allowing you to raise or lower the frequency where it starts to filter out sound.
Save on electricity with an auto-standby feature that ensures the unit is not using up unnecessary power when left idle. Leave the unit plugged in without worrying about driving up your electric bill.