HP Pavilion G4 G6 G7 Laptop AC Adapter Charger
- Condition: New
- Power: 90W
- Output Voltage: 19V
- Output Current: 4.74A
- Input Voltage Range: 100-240V 50-60Hz 1.5A
- DC Pin Size: 7.4mm X 5.0mm + With Centre Pin
- DC Cable Length: 1.2m
- Mains Power Cable: Included
- Warranty: 1 Month
HP Pavilion G4 G6 G7 Laptop Description:
We will send high quality HP Pavilion G4 G6 G7Laptop AC Adapter Charger with main power cable compatible with listed model. This is finest quality laptop ac adapter charger available in the market it will replace your faulty (original) laptop adapter. You can expect optimum level of performance just like you were experiencing with your original laptop charger. The new HP Pavilion G4 G6 G7Laptop AC Adapter Charger will meet all the specifications so you can experience a consistent performance out of your laptop. There is no need to worry about the reliability of the product as the replacement HP Pavilion G4 G6 G7Laptop AC Adapter Charger we ship go through proper quality assurance processes. It is a perfect replacement adapter light weight, easy to carry around and on the top price is also very competitive.
Finding the Right Type of Laptop Charger
You need to know the exact type of adapter that your laptop require before making the purchase. There are many different types of adapters available. They may have same power voltage and amperage but different connector type or same connector type but different power. Thus, they are incompatible with each other. Most of the laptop chargers are only compatible with specific laptop brand and model. The laptop model number, power requirements of the adapter and connector type of adapter are required in order to find compatible replacement power supply.
- Find laptop model number, which is often on a sticker on the bottom of the laptop.
- Find the laptop’s power requirements, which are also usually printed on a sticker at the back side of the laptop. Sometimes it might be printed on the power port of the laptop. Take note of the voltage and amperage required.
- See which charger is compatible by checking out the Laptop model number from website by searching with laptop model. It is important that the voltage and amperage of the replacement charger must match written on the the laptop or match with faulty (original) adapter.
- Also, make sure that the charger connector tip matches the connection port on the laptop; otherwise, the adapter won’t work if it cannot connect to the laptop even if specification else is ok.