No products in the cart.
Laptop battery HP EliteBook 2760p
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HP EliteBook 2710P 2760P Battery Description:
- Charge the battery for at least 3 hours before using it for the first time.
- Please use the original charger or professional battery charger.
- Don’t place your battery near a heat source. Excessive heat can damage the laptop battery, the battery could become very hot.
- Always charge the battery at near room temperature(0°-45°)
- Do not disassemble or modify the battery for any other purpose.
- Do not expose the battery to liquid or subject to strong mechanical shocks.
- Do not charge the battery for more than 24 hours.
HP EliteBook 2710P 2760P Friendly Reminder
- Kindly compare your original item with the photos provided for the listing to make sure that you are purchasing the correct part.
- Please ensure all orders are made correctly including model, colors, specs, and variation. We will not take any responsibility for the wrong order. Change of mind is not allowed.
- 100% brand new Replace your faulty laptop battery, make your laptop boost battery life.