TP-Link Archer T6E – AC1300 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter
Easy Installation – Upgrade your desktop system easily by plugging the Archer T6E Wi-Fi adapter into an available PCI-E slot.
- 802.11ac – The Next Generation of Wi-Fi
- AC1300 – Selectable Dual Band Speeds 867/400Mbps
- Heat Sink for Better Stability
- Backward Compatibility – With support for 802.11 a/b/g/n standards
TP-Link Archer T6E – AC1300 Description:
- Easy Installation – Plug the adapter into an available PCI-E slot to upgrade your desktop
- High Speed Wi-Fi – Up to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds (867Mbps on the 5GHz band and 400Mpbs on the 2.4GHz band)
- 802.11ac Dual Band – 3x faster than the 802.11n standard, perfect for busy networks
- Beamforming – Receives more directional Wi-Fi signals, improving speed and reliability
- Broad Wireless Range – Two external antennas ensure greater Wi-Fi coverage and enhanced stability
Dual Band Wi-Fi for Faster Connections
Archer T6E supports the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard, offering transfer rates up to 3 times faster than wireless N speeds, while dual-band Wi-Fi means more devices can be connected at the same time. Send emails and browse the web with the 2.4GHz network, keeping the speedy 5GHz band free for gaming, HD streaming and other bandwidth intensive applications.
Greater Coverage with Beamforming
Beamforming technology intelligently focuses Wi-Fi signal towards connected devices for stable connections and boosted range.
Heat Sink for Ultimate Stability
A heat sink helps to dissipate the thermal energy generated by the adapter, which in turn improves stability. Additionally, lower temperatures help to extend the product lifespan.