TP-Link RE305 – AC1200 Description:
- Ideal for extending Wi-Fi to Echo/Alexa devices, iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPad 4, and PlayStation 4, TP-Link smart plugs, TP-Link smart bulbs,
- Works with any standard router or gateway and AC1200 standard allows for the most ideal HD streaming & gaming experience Comparable to NETGEAR Wi-Fi range extender EX6120
- Determine the best location for installation with the intelligent signal Indicator, easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the range extender button, set the power schedule for power-saving
- Supports AP mode which creates a new wireless access point or use fast Ethernet port to connect a wired device; Kasa app provides easy setup, location assistance, and network overview
- Free industry-leading 2-year and unlimited 24/7 technical support; Universal compatibility Works with any 802. 11 a/b/g/n/ac router or access point
- World’s #1 provider of consumer Wifi for 7 consecutive years – According to IDC Q2 2018 Report
High-Speed Dual Band Wi-Fi for Better Connections
The RE305 lets you keep more devices connected at the same time with its 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps dual bands. Use the 2.4GHz band to send email and browse the web, and the 5GHz band for gaming and HD streaming.
Wi-Fi keeps Strongest for Unlimited Moving
With TP-Link Mesh Technology, it’s easy to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole home coverage. Just connect RE305 to a OneMeshTM router. Always enjoy the strongest Wi-Fi when you’re walking around with no need to search around for a stable connection.
Built-in Access Point Mode
RE305 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug the Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port to easily turn your wired internet connection into a dual band wireless access point.
Easy Management and Remote Control
The RE305 works with all Wi-Fi routers. You can use TP-Link’s free Tether app to set up the range extender from any Android or iOS device in minutes. This feature-rich phone app allows you to enjoy not only hassle-free installation, but also access to advanced network management, all at your fingertips.