TP-Link TL-SG1008P V6 Description:
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 64 W PoE power budget* for the 4× PoE ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
- 8× 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports.
- 4× PoE+ ports transfer data and power on the cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Plug and Play, no configuration and installation required
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Supports PoE power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE power up to 64 W for all PoE ports*
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 64 W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high priority port’s power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SG1008P are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SG1008P delivers switching performance you can depend on.
Switches for Surveillance
For general surveillance, TP-Link has designed a variety of PoE Switches to meet the requirements of most IPCs. Many robust features provide value well beyond basic networking needs, creating a versatile and reliable surveillance network to grow your business.
- Long-Range PoE
- Auto Camera Recovery
- Enhanced Network Security