XPG Pylon 750W 80PLUS Bronze PSU Power Supply Unit
XPG PYLON offers more than just a Bronze-certified Power Supply. Highly efficient DC-to-DC converters and continuous power in 4 different wattage options are making it an ideal PSU pick for all usages.
- DC to DC Converters
- Continuous Power for 24/7 system operation
- 120mm FDB Silent-Performance Fan
- High Current +12V rail system compatibility
XPG Pylon 750W 80Plus Description:
XPG Pylon 750W 80Plus offers more than just a Bronze-certified Power Supply. Highly efficient DC-to-DC converters and continuous power in 4 different wattage options are making it an ideal PSU pick for all usages.
- Cybenetics ETA and LAMBDA Certified: XPG PYLON SERIES is certified by Cybenetics for its efficiency and noise level, scoring at the top of its category in both ETA and LAMBDA standards.
- Main Japanese Capacitor at 105°C: High quality 105°C Main Japanese Capacity in XPG PYLON Bronze Series ensures great durability and offer highest stability and reliability.
DC-to-DC Circuit in BRONZE Grade
XPG PYLON complies with Intel ATX Power Supply Design Guide‘s sleep mode function, featuring DC-to-DC 100% +12V Full Power(*) in all PYLON series, ensuring that power delivery remains consistent, power-efficient, and capable of supporting mid to high–end graphic cards and CPUs.
80 Plus Bronze Certification
XPG PYLON is a 80 Plus Bronze certified power supply unit that guarantees energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% of rated loads. XPG PYLON also complies with ErP 2014 Lot 3 Regulation, and it is designed for steady 24/7 Continuous Power system operation.
120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) Fan
The fan control of the built-in 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) Fan starts at around 700 rpm (25°C ambient) and maintains its low fan speed until around 70% power load.
The operating environment is kept quiet and efficient, and prolongs its life expectancy.
8 Industrial-Level Protections
XPG PYLON is designed for both efficiency and safety, and backed up by a 3-Year warranty. Fundamental protections such as OPP, UVP, OVP, SCP, OTP and OCP are all included, as well as NLO and SIP which are found in mid to high-end PSU, offering one of the highest standards of stability and security in this category.
|80 PLUS Efficiency
80 Plus Bronze