XPG Spectrix D50 RGB 32GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz RAM
- Speed: DDR4 3200MHz
- Module Capacity: 16GB
- Configuration: 16GB (2x8GB)
- Bus Speed: PC4-25600 (DDR4-3200)
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Latency: 16-20-20
- Heat Sink Color: Black
- Features RGB: Yes
- Operating temperature: 0deg. C to 85deg. C
- Storage temperature: -20deg. C to 65deg. C
- Operating voltage: 1.35V – 1.5V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 133.35 x 40 x 8.0mm
XPG Spectrix D50 Description:
Reaching speeds of up to 4133MHz and sporting a maximum capacity of 32GB, the XPG SPECTRIX D50 is a monster of a memory module. It also has looks to kill with an elegant geometric styling and a stunning triangular RGB light bar.
Made with only the highest quality chips and PCBs, the D50 provides ultimate stability, reliability, and speeds of up to 4133MHz. What’s more, it supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms.
The D50 sports a solidly constructed 1.95mm-thick metal heatsink that not only offers excellent durability, but also projects an air of strength and high performance.
Elegant Geometric Styling
The D50 features a clean and elegant exterior with simple geometric lines and a triangular RGB panel that fits in perfectly with the modules overall design.
RGB Your Way
Set the RGB lighting the way you want it. Choose from different effects (static, breathing, and comet) or sync the lights with your favorite jams via Music Mode. All this can be done through RGB control software from all the major motherboard brands.
Create Personalized Lightshow with XPG Prime
XPG Prime lighting control software not only allows you to individually set DRAM lighting effects, you can also link all Prime supported RGB components and accessories to create imaginative light shows and shape your own Prime ecosystem.
- After selecting Prime as your lighting control software, please be sure to close all other lighting control software from manufactures such as ASUS/ASRock/Gigabyte/MSI. Conflicts may occur when using Prime with motherboard RGB software. For details, please refer to the FAQ.
- If you wish to use Prime after installing MSI lighting control software, you must uninstall MSI software, turn off the power, and then reboot before installing and enabling Prime.
Optimized for Enhanced Overclocking Performance
The ICs for the SPECTRIX D50 4-pack memory kits have been carefully selected and tested for complete compatibility with ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI 4 DIMM motherboards. Overclock with ease for enhanced performance and enjoy dazzling lighting effects through 4 LED diffusers.
Works with the Latest AMD Platforms
ADATA memory have been tested and verified to work with the latest AMD platforms for hassle-free compatibility and excellent overclocking performance.
Supports Intel® XMP 2.0
Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 makes overclocking a snap and enhances system stability. Instead of adjusting individual parameters in BIOS, you can do it right through your PC’s operating system.