Apple MacBook Air 13.3″ M1 Chip MGN93LL/A Silver (Late 2020)
Explore and enjoy a new level of gaming with the powerful Nitro 5. The solid, understated design houses a lightning-quick 144Hz FHD IPS display and a lineup of impressive tech to enhance every aspect of gameplay.
- Intel Core i5-10300H Processor 8M Cache, up to 4.50 GHz
- 8GB 2933MHz DDR4 | 256GB NVMe SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 4GB GDDR6
- Windows 10 Home | 15.6″ FHD 144Hz IPS | Backlit KB
- Dominate the Game: With the 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H processor, your Nitro 5 is packed with incredible power for all your games
- RTX, It’s On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 (4GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning architecture with new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors support DirectX 12 Ultimate for the ultimate gaming performance
- Visual Intensity: Explore game worlds in Full HD detail on the 15.6″ widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate and 80% screen-to-body/16:9 aspect ratio
- Internal Specifications: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory (2 DDR4 Slots Total, Maximum 32GB); 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots/1 x 2.5″ Hard Drive Bay Available)
- Prioritize Your Gameplay: Killer Ethernet E2600 and Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 gives you an edge online by taking control of your network and prioritizing your gameplay
- Stay Cool Under Pressure: When heavy use requires an added boost, Acer CoolBoost technology increases fan speed by 10% and CPU/GPU cooling by 9% compared to auto mode, overall increasing thermal performance by 25% for better gaming comfort
- Take Control of Your Gaming Laptop: The NitroSense UI can be called up with the dedicated keyboard button so you can instantly visualize your PC’s component temperature, fan speed, loading performance, power plan, and more
13" – 13.9"
Apple M1 8-Core